Wednesday, October 16, 2019

October begins

General Conference is always at the beginning of October. I don't have any pictures of general conference but... here are crepes that we ate on the Sunday of Conference.


Yum


I mean- so delicious

I want to spend some time talking about General Conference and how amazing it was- and is. But I will have to do that later when I have more time. Just know that it was a spiritual feast.



We used to play this game when the kids were younger so I whipped it out for FHE. I thought it would be harder since I got a ton of stuff. It wasn't harder.

It is where a bunch of things were on a tray. Then someone takes a thing off and then you have to guess what they took off.

Tanner carved an apple while we played.



Ok, I know this is a stalker picture. Sorry. I had a great opportunity to go to a young woman training meeting and Bonnie Cordon was there. We got a lot of great training and afterwards she was answering questions. I decided that I wanted to remember this meeting and my memory is helped out by pictures. So I snapped a pict.


And here is another FHE activity. Mondays keep coming and you have to have an activity planned- or you play a board game.
We played this because Tanner ALWAYS wins and Tanner wasn't there. So, guess what? I won! That never happens.


Other non-picture events:

We had a fun family reunion with some of my cousins. Casey went to Jaxon's mission and told him stuff that he would want to know about being a missionary in Phoenix.

Tanner started his FBLA competitions this year. This one was at Heriman High school.

The Relief Society had a paint night and I enjoyed it immensely.

Jaxon and I have been shopping a ton this week and have most of what he needs for his mission. 

Tanner is in Theater 3 and they get to go to plays at Pioneer Theatre. He started going to those with his class.

Alex has done more with his PTSA group at school.
He is so excited for his Orchestra performance. He has started going to the musical practices for school. try-outs will be in a few weeks. And he gets to start playing Christmas songs on the piano! 

Chase has had tons of physical therapy on his knee. His knee is not really feeling that much better. Chase loves going to youth night.  We went to Cornbellys last week (it's a halloween festival thing). He did some service in someone's yard last night. He is playing in his band and is liking it.

Andre's Uncle James died this week and Andre got to go to the funeral. He got to see a lot of his cousins and relatives that he does not see very often. It was nice for him. 

No comments: