Stuff in May
We went on a hike. We only had a short time so we went somewhere close-ish by. We like to hike in this riverbed. It is amazing that Chase can do this with his knee. It is almost 100%. We just have to get the go ahead from the doctor to jump and run.
Chase has been listening to the Harry Potter book. He found a wand and was creating spells all along our hike. I listened to all the Harry Potter books too.
Pictures with these boys. Tanner was with friends.
The stuff I ordered a long time ago with things to do during quarantine finally arrived. Making catapults...
Super fun game. Like SUPER fun. All the kids like it. It is called Dimension. We have played it a ton this week.
Wood burning kit
Mothers Day!
I love my Mom
Lots of kitten time. Lots.
And... we still have school to do. The kids are good and are working hard. Chase's work is getting easier I think. Tanners is really comingto a head with some of the classes using this Friday as the last week to get things in and some classes using next friday as the last day. Alex says it seems like there is a lot to do lately. But... Next Friday really is the last day for all the kids. There are school events and stuff after that. But no school work.
This is Chase with his class. They have a bi-weekly zoom meeting.
I am getting close to getting done with scrap books. I just have a few more pictures to order then I will be done.
Tanner is working on a goal to learn how to cook/make cool things. He made green smoothies.
And we are continuing on the pool area. It is blocked out and we are starting to level the area.
Chase is continuing his physical therapy. He has really been doing physical therapy since August. two different reasons.
I have been weeding and weeding. We also had a day of serving Joanna and my mom by planting their stuff/ doing yard work for them. I have also been to a few nurseries and bought new stuff.
Lisa and Regina and I got together to be 6 feet apart and chat. We have not seen each other since August. It has been too long. But we are all busier now. (except for the last months when I have not been working. I am calling this my birthday party because I loved it soo much.
But I got sunburned.
Here is Tanner's tie die shirt. It is cool.
We have also started going to the orthodontist. Alex was told that he has maybe 2 months of braces left. Chase went to the dentist, got a cavity filled and then got his bracket put back on so that he can wear his head gear. He will get braces this fall I bet.
Just more signs of weird life we live in.

I took my mom to get flowers for her garden and at the same time I got some flowers and zucchini and tomato plants! Yea. I wish I could grow an avocado tree.Yum. Then I dug giant holes for the tomato and zucchini plants.
Andre and I have spent a lot of time getting our deck ready to paint. We borrowed a pressure washer to spray the deck because scraping was taking forever and was not very effective.

It was freezing when we were doing this and paint was flying everywhere!
Friday we were sanding. Hopefully next weekend we will get the painting done.
We went down to my Aunt B's house to help her clean out her garage. She had mice living in there and they made a mess. So we were cleaning it up. We were wearing gloves for the mice droppings and wearing masks for the corona virus and because of the mice dropping.
We didn't finish but we filled up her garbage can and organized a lot of stuff. We will go down again and see what else we can do.
She had this in her storage. Funny.
We watched Parker get married! It is an amazing world we live in.
I watched my cousins funeral on line last week and it was nice.
I really have not taken many pictures this week. We got out our ping pong table and have been playing a little of that. We played speed ping pong- that we all play at once and run around the table and that is fun.
Chase has the go-ahead from his doctor that his knee is 100 percent better. So he does not have to wear the brace anymore.
Alex's back has been hurting. I took him to the pediatrician. She wanted him to get x-rays to see if he has scoliosis. So we did that.
After a few months of not having much to do, I made a list this week, and there were a ton of things on it. New shoes for a kid, end of school items, doctor appointments. The list was a lot less then when it was regular life. But definitely have to get done.
Still trying to sand the deck. But Wednesday It was too cold to want to do it.
Just more signs of weird life we live in.

I took my mom to get flowers for her garden and at the same time I got some flowers and zucchini and tomato plants! Yea. I wish I could grow an avocado tree.Yum. Then I dug giant holes for the tomato and zucchini plants.
Andre and I have spent a lot of time getting our deck ready to paint. We borrowed a pressure washer to spray the deck because scraping was taking forever and was not very effective.

It was freezing when we were doing this and paint was flying everywhere!
Friday we were sanding. Hopefully next weekend we will get the painting done.
We went down to my Aunt B's house to help her clean out her garage. She had mice living in there and they made a mess. So we were cleaning it up. We were wearing gloves for the mice droppings and wearing masks for the corona virus and because of the mice dropping.
We didn't finish but we filled up her garbage can and organized a lot of stuff. We will go down again and see what else we can do.
She had this in her storage. Funny.
We watched Parker get married! It is an amazing world we live in.
I watched my cousins funeral on line last week and it was nice.
I really have not taken many pictures this week. We got out our ping pong table and have been playing a little of that. We played speed ping pong- that we all play at once and run around the table and that is fun.
Chase has the go-ahead from his doctor that his knee is 100 percent better. So he does not have to wear the brace anymore.
Alex's back has been hurting. I took him to the pediatrician. She wanted him to get x-rays to see if he has scoliosis. So we did that.
After a few months of not having much to do, I made a list this week, and there were a ton of things on it. New shoes for a kid, end of school items, doctor appointments. The list was a lot less then when it was regular life. But definitely have to get done.
Still trying to sand the deck. But Wednesday It was too cold to want to do it.






































No comments:
Post a Comment