While running around the living room shooting dad with pretend guns and having lots of fun, Tanner said, “Alright, no more Mr. Bad Guy!”
“Tywer has a wollipop in the wiving woom”.
Tanner has issues with the letter L and R sounds. I am not worried he will get it- but it sometimes makes for an interesting conversation. (translated: Tyler has a lollipop in the living room.)
“Ahh, Waw, AHH, Wah!” Alex after watching Jaxon’s karate class for an hour. The class yells during each kick or move. Alex is copying karate noises.
“Look, I am licking it”.
I look up during lunch to see that my children have perfect manners. We had tortillas as part of our lunch. Tanner is holding his up and licking the entire thing. Jaxon has folded his up to the smallest square he can and is trying to fit the entire thing in his mouth.
“Mom”. “Mom”. “Mom!”
“What Tanner”
“I Love You”
(Repeat 25 times a day)
“Maybe I can sneak and watch it.”
Spoken after Jaxon had gotten in trouble and lost TV privileges for the day. He has not learned that you don’t announce your sneaking to your parents.
While at the grocery store the other night, I kept seeing people wave in my direction. I realized that they were waving at Alex but still thought it was weird. Why would grown people randomly wave at a baby at a store? Then I saw him. Alex was waving at everyone at the store. He was waving the entire time. He was really cute, I would wave too if I saw him. This is not saying a "darn" thing but it counts because it is Alex’s form of communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment