
With the help of computer literate sister Joanna, I went in and made the picture a lot smaller and it uploaded.
This was a picture of Christmas morning- hence the chaos.
She also told me how to allow all non-bloggers to make comments. So I want to hear from all of you real soon. Just click on the word "comment" at the bottom. Then click "other" user and type a name.
5 comments:
That race car track looks AWESOME! Next time I come over, I'll have to play with it. Congrats on figuring out the tricks of all things blogger.
-- Nerd Boy
Cute picture. I know you have said similar things, but I miss not knowing your boys as they grow up!!!
--Minerva
I love that picture . Give your boys hugs from their Aunt Joey
That is a super great picture! Your boys are wonderful! I love them!
What a nice way to share pictures of your cute family. I'm so glad that all my blogger children can share thoughts, children and ideas so at least we can keep in touch across the US.
Post a Comment