Jaxon was baptized today! He was so excited. It was a really nice program and I only stressed a little bit that I had to give one of the talks. Jaxon did a great job and got all the way under the water on the first try. He was so wxcited all day and kept saying, "This only happens once in a lifetime." It was fun!
I was a little bit worried about Alex because he loves to swim and I knew he would want to go in the water. Ya, he threw a tantrum that he didn't get a "turn". But after 20 or so minuets he calmed down.
7 comments:
WOW! Jaxon looks so handsome! I can not believe how grown up he is getting! I'm so proud of him! I love that he kept saying "This only happens once in a lifetime!" Ü That is so cute- and so very true!
I wish I could have been there! You buys were in my thoughts!
Jill
Congratulations Jaxon! We wish we could have been there. We love you.
Congrats to Jaxon and his parents. Its a good day. His suit was very handsome. It looks like your family is doing great!
Congrats Jaxon! That is so cute, I cannot believe that he is already that old, my how time flies...I loved his little suit and he pic under the current prophet, that will be a good memory in years to come, his once in a lifetime, what a cutie!
I am so proud of Jaxon and how grown up he acted today. I love you guys.
I am so proud of Jaxon. He looked so nice in his new suit and he acted just as nice. He was very gracious to everyone who came to his baptism and he acted very grown up. He is a wonderful grandson.
Congratulations! Jaxon looks so grown up now! He is a good role model for his brothers. What a great family you have!
Post a Comment