Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Impossible

Have you ever tried to take a GOOD picture of four boys at the same time? I have and I am not sure that it is possible. We went to the zoo last week. I just wanted a cute casual shot with all boys looking at me. I didn't really care if Chase looked because babies never look at cameras. This turned out to be really hard.

This is what I got:
This first one is not too bad. Tanner is kind of jumping backwards and Alex was turning his head at the last minute. But two out of four is pretty good.

This would have been good if Tanner had not jumped backward at the last minute. Chase was not looking- but he is a baby.
Alex refused to look at the camera from this point on. Chase just wanted to grab Jaxon. But at least Tanner stopped jumping around.
Alex really would not look at me. Everyone was tired of pictures by now. Can you see the, "Are we done yet" in Tanners face? I am such a mean mom making them take FOUR pictures. I mean it probably took 1 whole minute.
This one turned out great! Chase is grabbing Tanner's head, but- he is a baby. I saw that it was good so I didn't take another. It was when I got home that I realized that it was blurry. Oh well.
Tonight we had professional pictures taken. I doubt we are going to have any pictures with everyone looking good. But at least Tanner waited until we were done with pictures to fall out of a tree and land on his back.

2 comments:

Chelita said...

You know- even if they're not looking- they still look cute!
And Tanner- I hope you're okay! Falling out of the tree can not feel good!

Jefferson said...

been there! That is so funny.