Monday, July 13, 2009

Stuff I Have Not Posted Yet

The Fourth of July was fun. Do you see that Chase is not afraid of loud scary noises? This is the first of my toddlers to not be afraid. He would have been IN the road grabbing the fireworks if we let him.
The open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple is going on. This is the temple that we will be going to. We have been really excited to see it built and now to be able to go and see it. Alex's favorite part of the open house was afterwards when we got our cookies they had a player piano going. Alex thought it was a ghost.





We are excited for this temple to be a big part of our lives.

5 comments:

G'ma Y said...

I love your 4th of July cake. Chase is really excited about the fireworks. He is getting braver every day.

Suzy said...

That is really exciting that you will have a temple so close. How far is it from your house? We have one about an hour away from us in Atlanta, but they just closed it for renovations for the next year and a half! Now its about a three hour drive to Birmingham.

I'm glad your kids got to go to the open house. Hopefully it was a really neat experience for them. I remember going to the Bountiful open house and how neat it was and then I was lucky enough to get married there a few years later.

Kelly said...

Hi Janelle! I am so obsessed with blogs that I stumbled upon your brothers and then found yours! I love it! You and your boys are very entertaining!

Chelita said...

I love that he had such a big smile on his face and has no fear! Oh that made me think about last year when I was there with you guys! Good thing I get to see you soon or else I would be sad!

Your family looks so cute by the temple!

John said...

The boys look really excited in the fireworks pictures. The girls seemed more excited to pick out the next one to light than actually watching them. Probably because it wasn't dark enough.