Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Top 17 Things About Camping

#1 Tents!
#2 Going on "abentures" with Alex to find the "honeybird".
(1,314 times)

#3 Cousins!
These kids really love each other even though we all live in different states. #4 Grandma and Grandpa!
Celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary on our camping trip!


#5 Playing in the stream that ran through our campsite. It couldn't have been more beautiful.


#6 Singing songs with Aunt Joey
and telling ghost stories around the campfire.

#7 Fun crafts with Grandma.

#8 Pounding leather with Grandpa.

#9 Looking for bugs...and more bugs
#10 Playing with toys and new cousin-friends.

#11 Being mad-men in the tent. Jumping, screaming, and laughing hysterically.

#12 Playing games...
and more games...

and more games.

#13 Loving being with brothers.

#14 Hiking

and more hiking...

and more hiking.
#15 Smores

#16 Sleeping in a tent with Aunt Jill!
#17 Being too cute for words.


6 comments:

Markie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm glad I got to see you before you all went off into the wilderness.

Chelita said...

How fun! It was So great seeing you guys and having a blast! I sure love ya!

Cathryn said...

What a great family! Your campsite looks perfect for all the things little boys like to do, with the tent, stream, hiking, bugs and all. Good thing G'ma and G'pa Y decided to get married 40 years ago - so you could all go on this camping trip this year!! : ) Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.

G'ma Y said...

G'ma and G'pa's favorite thing about camping is being with our wonderful children( including the ones we got as grownups) and our fun, cute, perfect grandchildren.

RaNae said...

My #1 thing about camping would be coming home. Actually, I have strenuously avoided camping for several years, 10 to be exact. Well, I lied, I went about 5 years ago & one night without electricity was 1 night too many. I thought I was going to die w/out my life support.

Michelle said...

I have to admit that I am a bit jealous! That looks like a blast! I love all the marshmallows on ONE stick, he is my kind of boy! Can I be part of your family? :)