It is the last day of school today. Yes I know it is July. That is ridiculous if you ask me. School should be out in May. That is how things should be. But nobody asked me.
My kids had some amazing teachers this year. I loved them, the kids loved them. The kids learned a lot. They were great teachers. Here are some pictures of the boys with their teachers. Mrs. Maples 3rd grade, Mrs McDougal Kindergarten.
Ok, I know this has nothing to do with the last day of school. But .....
These are cute pictures.
Chase wanted to grab the camera. He will not leave me alone if I have it. So I just started taking pictures of him with his puppy-dog begging eyes. He has Jaxon's hat on because he loves hats and this was in his sight- so it was on his head. The pictures are not all in focus because He kept moving and reaching and being crazy. But I just had to show you how amazingly cute my baby is.
3 comments:
The last day of school is always a wonderful day, whether May or July. And you do have a very cute baby! The one with the big smile is especially cute!
SO cute! I bet your boys are so super excited about being done!
and yes...those are the cutest puppydog eyes I've ever seen!
Such cute kids and nice teachers. That baby is a doll. I'm glad you are done with school so summer can start.
Post a Comment