We had a whole bunch of pirates invade our house this weekend.

They attacked an enemy ship with water bombs.


Dug for buried treasure.

Swabbed the deck.

Walked the (crooked) plank.

Went on a treasure hunt. (reading clues)

Running for the next clue.

Hunting for clues.

Digging for treasure.

Cake time!

Making wishes.

And don't forget eating Otter Pops on top of the roof.
Happy sixth birthday Tanner!
5 comments:
Every kid that got to be a pirate at your house is a lucky kid. And the most lucky kid is Tanner. Happy Birthday Tanner.
Arrrgh! Looks like X marks the spot for a great birthday party.
Awesome job Janelley! I love themed birthday parties. I dont know how moms always know how to make sre cool looking cakes! I am very impressed!
Markie could write birthday card greetings! Can't you see her comment on a Hallmark card?
I love the birthday ideas (of course I don't imagine myself ever using them, but I love them!)
And you got your deck swabbed in the process. I wonder what kind of party would get a fence built in my backyard....
Post a Comment