Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day of School

Ok, so today was not Alex's first day of school, but I had not posted this picture yet. This was his first day of preschool about two weeks ago. He loves preschool and talks about Mrs. Brown all the time.
Jaxon started 4th grade. Tanner started first grade

The kids started at a new school. It was just built and still has a lot of little things to get to be considered "finished". One of those little things was a playground. The kids don't know each other and there isn't much to do at recess since there isn't grass yet. So amazingly, recess was the only thing they complained about. But they will get over it. It will only be a couple of weeks before they get a playground. They really liked school today and told me a lot about it. This was amazing because I usually have to drag everything out of them.


2 comments:

Joey said...

What handsome boys! I hope they get a playground soon!

G'ma Y said...

Looking at the parking lot picture, I see an empty parking spot. Grab it quick. The boys look great and I know they will have a great time at school this year.