Monday, August 24, 2009

G-Force

Jaxon turned nine on Saturday! I don't know how that happened. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was three?

This was his off year for the big party. He chose to go to a movie with 2 friends. (the limit on the off year). He had a really hard time choosing the movie. He finally chose G-Force. You know- the Guiney Pig spy show. The kids liked it. I thought the plot was lacking. But that is what kids like- predictable bad guys, over done heros, lots of action, and funny characters. So it was a hit.



The other fun thing that we do for the boys birthdays is go to their favorite restaurant. They don't go to many restaurants so they don't get many opportunities to see other choices. So they always pick the same one- Golden Corral. Oh well.
Happy Birthday Jaxon!

4 comments:

Chelita said...

I agree! When did he get that old?! Crazy! I would have loved to have seen that with you guys and I love that the always choose golden corral! too cute!

Kelly said...

That cracks me up about Golden Corral! That's where we went on Friday for Corben's birthday. He picks to go there every year too! Jeremy and I tried desperately to change his mind this year. Nothing doing. Oh well, you know I still ate 'til I puked!

RaNae said...

Now, I count 3 besides Jaxon. That's a clever idea. We always go out to a restaurant for birthdays. Don & Nick are usually unpredictable, never know where they'll choose.

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Janelle I just think you are the cutest mom!