Summer is here and I am excited!
Here are a couple of pictures of the kids and their teachers. It was a great year of school. But man am I ready to have summer. No more waking everyone up and getting them out the door by 8:00. I didn't even get up until 8:00 yesterday and it's great.
-
First thing we did this summer... we went to my niece's wedding. 
-
Second thing of the summer... Jaxon fell on his face. There was blood everywhere but it was just a bloody nose and a huge fat lip (is much better in this picture). There are a couple of scratches on his nose and... that part of your face that is between your nose and lip- whatever that is called. 
-
Third thing of the summer- Conservation gardens in West Jordan. The kids like this place. They just like to explore. Then we went to Macey's and got ice cream cones. It was a fun start.
-
So far today? Too much TV and I've heard the "I'm bored" way too much.
Hey, I had stuff to do- they need to entertain themselves sometimes.
So... my little boys are at it again.
Alex had a fly in his primary class on Sunday and he told us about it, "The fly came to learn about Jesus too!"
Chase had really messy hands. I forget what he was eating but it was like he picked it up and smooshed it between his fingers. He probably did. So I commented to him that he had messy hands and that we needed to wash them. Then I picked him up and started carrying him to the sink. Chase said, "My tongue will help!" and he started licking his hands.
I bought a cheap little golf club set for the little boys. You know, the plastic one where all the clubs get broken within 5 minutes of your purchase? Yes that one. Anyway, Chase loves the "golf bag" and he pulls it all over our house saying "I'm going to a meeting." I thought that was perfect training for an executive job in his future- right?
Last night Chase was flapping his arms up and down repeatedly. I didn't think much of it except that he must be hyper. Then he said, "My wings can't fly!"
3 comments:
We've got a niece on the Bartlome side getting married Saturday. Love the comments & descriptions - especially the fly that came to learn about Jesus. You don't know how many times I'd like to be a fly on the wall. Maybe it was a mother that had morphed into a fly.
Fun! I should go to the conservation gardens...the day we went...hot hot hot! So we'll try before it gets that way!
I love the "I'm going to a meeting!"
Post a Comment