See if you can guess where we went this week. Really fun sand and clear water- Lake Tahoe? No, it can't be, the water isn't quite blue enough.
Sand Hollow Reservoir? No, we would be seeing some red sand or rocks.
Maybe it's Bear Lake with all that great digging tunnels in it- sand. Can't be, if it was Bear Lake, we'd be having raspberry shakes- and we didn't.
But wait- there are houses right next to it. That is Mount Timpangos in the background.
It is a little reservoir in Herriman.
Yup, Herriman, Utah. 15 minutes from my house. The kids LOVE this so much. They want to go every day.
I know it is not some exotic place- but it is free and perfect.
We have only been here in the morning until about 1:00. It gets more crowded as the day goes on I am sure. But we don't want to be there when it is so hot. We like the mornings.
We have only been here in the morning until about 1:00. It gets more crowded as the day goes on I am sure. But we don't want to be there when it is so hot. We like the mornings.
Look at that face. He loves it.
4 comments:
I didn't know about that-- we will have to do that!
I can tell these boys are related to me, they have the beach gene.
I can tell these boys are related to me, they have the beach gene.
Herriman??? Really? It must not have been there when we lived there. lol
Looks like fun! My kids LOVE sand.
Post a Comment