-
I don't have a good before picture. But this picture below was last Easter as the boys were hunting for Easter eggs. In this picture you can see the shelves on the left side of the room. On the right side of the room, you can see a clothing rod. There was also a clothing rod across the top of the whole room too. The lady who lived here before had tons of clothing rods hung everywhere. They were full of her clothes too. Every closet in the house- full of her clothes- and the storage rooms too. Amazing.
-
This summer it got bad. We were just putting it in the room. The floor got covered and there was not any room to put more stuff and you could not find anything you needed.
-
Something had to be done.
-
In comes Andre...
Finished shelves! Awesome! This project went smoothly. Usually we have lots of problems in our projects. Not this one. It went really well. Andre did all of it. He is awesome. I held up shelves until he got the screws and nails in. That is my big accomplishment. I do have stronger muscles now.
This is a picture of the room with all the food on the shelves. Yes, all of the shelves are already full. Hm. But I just want to point out that there is not food on the floor. I can walk in and find what I am looking for. It is so awesome. Don't mock us for the amount of toilet paper we have. We buy it at the case lot sales which just got over this fall. That way, I don't have to continually buy it throughout the year plus it is cheaper that way.
4 comments:
It's like you're in my brain. That's what we did ALL day today. ALL DAY. It looks so much better, though.
Yes, we'll come to a Spaghetti-o party! Nick loves Spaghetti-os. I call them Sp-o's. Your food storage room looks great! Love it.
I love it! Makes me want to put Dave to work in our storage room!
I'm so impresses with all your work. Sorry I can't join you in the Spaghetti-o party. That is one thing I have outgrown. Connor says he has outgrown them too.
Post a Comment