Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!

We celebrate Thanksgivin' at our house. Cause that's the way we are. (This is a favorite toy for toddlers- and mysterious things happen to the blocks.) I'm wondering if we are going to have a Merr Christmas or a Merry Christma in a month?
We are thankful for Thanksgiving. It is a great chance to be with our family. We got to have dinner with our Bartlome family this year on Sunday. We play lots of games with our cousins.

Chase eats pumpkin pie with his fingers.

And he decides to play IN the toy box not just with the toys.



I just want to show the contrast between LAST YEAR, beautiful weather, we we out riding scooters and looking at bugs...

and THIS YEAR, fridgid white stuff everywhere.


My family fled to Arizona to be warm, so we invited Grandma and Pa Bartlome to have dinner with us.

Jaxon was obsessed about the Sparkling apple cider. The little boys got rocket cups. They loved that. Chase didn't eat much- but he loved his olives.


Jaxon led us in a game of bingo.

Alex made these cute outfits at his preschool. We forgot to wear them during dinner but remembered during pumpkin pie.
I enjoyed every minute of Thanksgiving. It was relaxing until right before dinner when you have to pull everything together. Even then, it wasn't bad.

I am thankful for this blog that it helps me record these precious moments with my little family.

I am thankful for my friends and family. You are the reason I started this blog. So we can keep in touch and watch each other's kids grow up, even though we might be far away from each other.

2 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh they look so cute in their little costumes! I wanted to make the kids something like that but never came up with anything clever. Shucks.

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Mom said...

What a fun time. Even with the snow outside, you all look warm and toasty inside.