-
But wait, we did some cool things...
Jaxon earned his Webelos badge. I am loving having him in my den. It is fun.
We have gone sledding a couple of times when it wasn't 10 below zero. Jaxon and Tanner are into snowboarding on our little plastic thing that they call a snowboard.
The best thing of the whole month came from Joey. We got a gift card to Chuck E Cheese for Christmas. We invited Joey to come play with us. The kids LOVED it. (just a note, the pizza isn't that good)
"where a kid can be a kid"
January is also basketball time. Tanner is getting better every week. It is so fun to play with all the friends from the neighborhood.


My most recent favorite thing happened last night. Two things really. One was during family home evening when we played the "telephone" game or "whisper" game. It is the game where you start with a phrase and whisper it to everyone then the last person says it outloud. Jaxon started it and whispered it to me. He wanted to make sure I heard it loud and clear. He said "Utah is way better then BYU". So I passed it on. But then it hit Alex and Tanner. By the time it hit Andre it was, "Utah is right next to the United States". I don't know why I find that hysterical, but I do. The other funny thing was that Alex and Chase stuffed towels and blankets into their shirts until nothing else would fit. They were so huge. They were like little Sumo wrestlers and they kept running their bellies into each other. It was so funny- mostly because of their laughter.
-
So I guess January wasn't that bad.
6 comments:
I am going to have to think real hard to come up with anything as wonderful as your January was. Thanks for letting us share your fun times by way of your blogging. Dad
You have such a cute family!
Welllll, a long time ago, Utah was right next to the United States. The Saints were leaving the US & were in Mexico. Sounds like you guys hit a time warp.
what a fun crazy month! Wish I could have been there to celebrate and laugh with you! I love it!
Sound like a pretty fun January to me!
You guys are awesome. fun times.
Post a Comment