Thursday, August 23, 2012

School!

It has started!
I have the cutest kids- really I do.


Alex started all day school. He is so excited to hold up one finger for first grade!

Tanner is a big 4th grader now.

Can you believe that I have a 7th grader! Middle school here we come. It is amazing how time flies.

The first 2 days have gone great. Hopefully it will keep being this good.
(But we have not really started the whole homework thing- I don't look forward to it and it is not even mine.)

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw, they look so cute! And thank you for the peaches! You're da best!

Cathryn said...

I love the first day of school pictures! So exciting!

G'ma Y said...

Such cute kids. It is going to be a good year for them.

Carie said...

7th grade! My mother in law told me when Nathan started middle school that I should enjoy those years because they go by so much faster than the early years. You'll blink and they'll be done with high school. I have to say I agree with her. Beware, the ride is going to get fast from here! ;)