Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Activities

I am crazy. I know I am. We normally sign up for swimming during the summer and that is usually all we have. But this summer, Jaxon and Tanner wanted to do something different then swimming. And we also had ongoing activities. I guess I like to drive all over the place and have a busy summer. I have told myself that I need to enjoy it while it is happening and not look forward to when it is over.

The kids had fun and I would not change anything. Today was the last day of the "summer activities". We now have a week and a half of nothing to do! 

Here is Tanner. He earned his yellow belt (technically his yellow and white belt I guess)

 Swimming Lessons! Today was the last day!
This is Chase....




 This is Alex....






Jaxon took Summer Band at a music store in Sandy. He has really loved the Trombone and even had a solo! 


Tonight Tanner earned his wolf. This summer we worked on his arrow points and he got his gold and 6 silver arrows. 
 Tanner's golf class.

The kids had a lot of fun- and they learned a lot. 
That is the point right!

1 comment:

Joey said...

I will never ynderstand how you do it. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!