Last year I did a blog post of what our house looks like throughout the year.
That was what our neighbors see while looking at our house.
This year I want to take pictures of the view from our front door.
That was what our neighbors see while looking at our house.
This year I want to take pictures of the view from our front door.
December 2014
I didn't take any pictures in January because I didn't know I was going to do this blog.
But I ran across the picture above that I took in December and it inspired me with this idea.
The one thing you need to know about January is that there was not any snow.
It looked just like this picture below.
February morning
Waiting for carpool
(I am 14, it is impossible for me to look pleasant in a picture)
March snow
March blossoms!
April snow!
One thing to know is that the only snow storms the entire year are pictured in this blog.
One thing to know is that the only snow storms the entire year are pictured in this blog.
April waiting for carpool
May rain. All it has done in May is rain.
Super strong hail storm in May
June
July
August
September
September
City worker fixing our sidewalk. The tree roots are causing the sidewalk to break.
October
October night
Early November
Late November raking leaves
December
No comments:
Post a Comment