Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tiny Letters

Dear Children,
            I understand that you hate it when I cut your hair. I would like you to know that I hate cutting your hair. Unless you have a sudden violent hair loss, I will continue to cut your hair until you are 18. Or, you can come up with at least 15 dollars every month to get your own hair cut.
                                           Sincerely
                                           Your Loving Mother

Dear oldest child,
             I am so glad that you like Star Wars. I am also glad that you have varied interests in music. However, the 10 hour version of Cantina music from Mos Eisley (Star Wars thing)   is starting to make me crazy has driven me bonkers. If I hear it one more time, there are no promises of what will happen to your new tablet.
                                           Thanks for listening
                                            Mom

Dear Snow,
            You can melt now.
                          From,
                          Everyone
         
             p.s. Will will please tell your friend arctic air to go back to the arctic? 


Dear Christmas,
           You were very fun. We looked forward to you for months. We counted down until your arrival, putting more and more paraphernalia all over our house to remind us that you were coming. We enjoyed days and days of basking in the glow of the lights, family togetherness, and busyness. It is soon the new year. When you leave will you please pack up all of your Christmas decor all over my house and take it with you?
                                         Much appreciated,
                                         Tired of a messy house


No comments: