We went to Laguna Beach!
My children LOVE the beach.
They love to play in the water where the waves crash down- they jump into the waves.
And they like to play in the sand.
One of their favorite things is to build a castle and then wait for the waves to come crash into it. I caught the wave on camera this time.
This beach had some rocks over on the side so we went to explore.
There were a few small tide pools to look at little creatures. There were a lot of crabs.
I took pictures of everyone.
And we got a family picture!
We played in sand a bit more.
Then I started using Andre's phone camera and I didn't know that there was water or something on the lens. But I fixed them in photoshop and they are not great- but still cute
Here are 5 pictures of one wave and how the kids jumped through it
Andre and Chase were tired.
Beaches are awesome!
We left the beach and the we started home. We drove to Barstow that night. So sad to leave our fabulous trip.








2 comments:
I would be exhausted on the beach too after that crazy fun filled trip!
I love your beach pictures. This is exactly what all kids should do at least once each summer. Beautiful place! Fun kids!
Post a Comment