He is seriously tough doing all of these moves. He is very strong and works hard to get everything right.
He and the other teenage boy are in the adult class where they are the youngest. But this belt test has all the younger kids also. here are some pictures and I don't know the names of any of the moves.
Look at that focus.
punches
They do a lot of falling- learning to do it safely
Tanner was the best faller.
Then- my favorite thing he did...
getting ready...
Jumping...
kicking that target that is about a foot above his head!
Here is another view...
two footed kick
splits kick- like 3 feet off the ground.
Now I am going to try to add videos. I can only add the short ones which may not be the best kicks- but it gives you an idea.
Dude- talk about talent.
He gets his red belt on Monday in Class.
Congrats to Tanner.




















No comments:
Post a Comment