Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Random stuff on Mothers Day weekend

As talked about on a previous post, I went to Arizona. I got to stay with my little sister Jill and her hubby Jimmie and her 3 darling cherubs.

I played 35 games of Uno with Jude

And cootie with Jude and Sam

On Saturday we got to go to their T-ball game. This is Jude being such a good first basemen.
Jill had to stand on the field 6 feet away from Sammy so he would stay where he was supposed to be.

He was not really focused on the game. He is three. That says it all.

Holly was darling and we ran up and down the fence. We counted the buses, we found the baby flowers and danced with some older girls who were nearby. 

I looked up and saw Sammy with his glove on his head. Classic.

Jude turned 5 the day after we left. What a big guy he is. 

We played his new games. Go Fish and Slap Jack.


That night we went to Jeff's house and had left over wedding cake and ice cream. All of my moms kids were there. and we were able to get a mothers day gift for her. Gift card for flowers! This is what she wants every year. 
Then we were looking at pictures and just hanging out. 

The next morning we woke up at 4:00am to go to the airport. 

We saw the Grand Canyon

And Utah Lake.

I have to say that I am the luckiest person ever. On the way down it was really crowded and I had an empty seat next to me. On the way home, I had a row to myself! It was awesome. I love looking out the window on airplanes.

We got home around 11:30. and I hung out and visited with my kids about all that they did while I was gone. Then I decided to lay down for an hour and then go up to church. I was planning on being late. Well, I woke up 4 hours later. 20 minutes before church ended. I guess I was tired!

We had a great dinner that Andre and the boys made. Did I mention that it was Mothers day? Joanna and mom came over too. Then we went up to my dads grave. Because it was the 2 year anniversary of his death. I can not believe it has been so long without him.

That night we played a board game- one of my favorites- 7 Wonders.

I helped my mom choose her flowers for mothers day. Zinias and Dahlias and other stuff that I can't remember.

A couple of days later Andre and the boys took Alex to the temple to do baptisms for the first time. 



No comments: