My nephew Connor got married last week. I will tell you what. I love Connor- so it was awesome to go to his wedding.
They live in Arizona so I left Andre in charge of all the driving kids around everywhere and flew off.
This is me, my sisters Joanna, Allie, Jill and my Mom.
I really didn't think about taking many pictures at the dinner that they had the night before. But I did take this of the head table.
They had some speakers and my brother Jeff made me cry because He made me think about Connor and how much I love that kid. But I didn't think about taking a picture. Here is one of Connor.
It was a Mexican place and the food was probably the best thing I have eaten in years. I loved it soo much.
The next day, we were off to the temple which was really nice and beautiful. Shout out to my mom who reminded me to pack my temple recommend!
Connor and Michaela are so cute together.
By the way, it is Arizona and 105 degrees. Pictures were really torture outside the temple and I did not have to be in many of them.
But here is one that I had Joey take- Me and my mom at the Gilbert Temple.
We went to Jeff and Allie's house and had lunch. The food was so good and we took these pictures.
That night was the reception and it was sooo nice.
There was a spot for kids to play and I pushed these little munchkins a lot. They are my little buddies.
The reception had crepes. Sweet and savory. Seriously amazing.
I enjoyed the lighting from the top of this pole. I enjoy little things like that.
Cutting the cake.
Here is the cake. It was beautiful.
Then they had their first dance
I went over and checked out their pictures and these were awesome.
I took pictures with Connors brothers, who I also love. Elder Young, who was feeling very stiff (and in Wisconsin)
And Jacob.
Then we lined up to get our sparklers- here are John and Laura.
We made a path of sparklers.
And Connor and Michaela went through it and they were off to Maui.
Sparklers are fun.

























No comments:
Post a Comment