Sunday, August 26, 2018

I don't know what to name this post

Jaxon sent us some pictures of his college experiences.

This is Jaxon eating icecream for his birthday.

Here he is with Lorenzo and Erastus Snow

This is Jaxon eating college food.


Alex has been having digestive issues and we have narrowed it down to milk. So we took him in to an allergy doctor to get tested. They draw all over your back and then poke you with all kinds of things. 


He is allergic to grasses and some trees (we knew he had hay fever allergies). He was allergic to casein which is a protein in milk. And they said there was a red spot on eggs (red spots mean allergy). I did not see any redness, it was that small of a reaction. So we will be learning more about milk allergy. I am also allergic to casein. But it is also really small. I don't tend to have issues unless I drink a lot, or have a lot of ice cream.


So we filled our table for the third time full of beautiful peaches. I was so done with peaches. I had already bottled 35 jars of peaches, and that is a lot of work. 

So I started making desserts and other yumminess with the peaches. 

First I blended up some peaches and then poured them into muffin tins and froze it. Hopefully these will be good for smoothies in the future. 

Cobbler! (this is before it is cooked- but it was so beautiful.

Peach muffins

Peach crisp

I made a beautiful mess.

Strawberry peach freezer jam.

We even tried grilling peaches. 

We mowed my moms yard. Alex learned how to weed eat. He really likes it. 
Tanner caught about 30 roly poly's but they scattered before I could get a picture of all of them. 

The ward had a campout. It was pretty fun. 
Alex made dinner for us. 

The boys played lots of games all night. 
Bocce
Croquet

Game that I don't know the name of. 

"Kubb" This is a game that Tanner has talked about but I didn't know what it was until now. Alex really liked it. 




Tanner finally got his birthday present. A hammock! He slept in it all night. He said it was awesome. 

Then Andre had a soccer game. I hardly ever go to his games because the kids or I usually have something that I have to do on Saturdays- and the games are in the middle of the day and it is hot. But I went this time. I do really enjoy watching the games. It amazes me how well he plays. 


Ok, so here is a play- see pictures below. Andre is defense so he is trying to stop the ball from going in that net. He is number 2 on the white team. The ball is coming down and Andre heads it...
See the header?
Aimed away from the goal. 
Then he had to run and get it away from the yellow team player

Andre is a slider. He is always sliding to kick the ball. 


This is the short video I got the pictures from. 

Here are some other pictures. 


Then- Alex moved his stuff down to Jaxon's old room!
The first thing he wants to do is cover up the University of Utah logo.
Chase will be moving into Alex's old room. But one thing at a time.

Then it was Sunday and there were not very many things to do today. I only had one meeting and I just had to tell a story in primary. Then I made dinner and I don't have much else to do tonight! I am wanting to eat a peach cake that I made. 

No comments: