This boy got braces.
This is phase 2 of braces because he already had braces for a year when he was about 9.
His teeth hurt a lot for 4 days. #eatingsoftfood.
Tanner went to an activity where they fed the homeless.
The day before school started, I wanted to do something memorable or fun or something. We went to Millcreek canyon.
It was fun.
We played in the water. Tried to come up with a game.
Then we played Bocce. It is fun when there are lots of things in the way. And, no grass.
They just had to drop this one.
The last picture of my FOUR boys while they are still kids.
Oh ya, this happened. Right when I am trying to get everyone ready for school, birthdays celebrated, packed to move. The tree exploded.
Then we had first day of school for 2 boys.
Alex is in seventh grade!!!
Chase is in 5th grade!!!
Chase looked way taller than Alex.
So I had them change places. This is kind of a hill so it messes with height.
Peaches are never ending. I peal and peal and peal.
My brother and family stopped in for a one day visit. I didn't take a picture of them hanging out or watching a scary movie with my family. But I did take a picture of the peaches that I worked on during that visit.
There are no pictures of Saturday. But we did a lot. It was my last day to get everything that Jaxon might need. We went to get him some jeans. Then he packed some more. Alex went to a scout archery thing. He had fun. Actually. I might have a picture of that. I have to figure out how to get it out of my texts. Chase had a birthday party and Tanner had his birthday party.
We have no pictures of his birthday party. But this is what he wanted to do. They ate dinner at Wendy's. Then they went to a park and played croquet and the laser tag when it got dark. Tanner liked it a lot.
And I got to visit with my cousin who came to visit for an hour or so. She is awesome. Too bad I didn't take pictures.
And I got to visit with my cousin who came to visit for an hour or so. She is awesome. Too bad I didn't take pictures.
Sunday the boys had a game of Magic because Jaxon was leaving and they needed to bond.
Then, Monday morning we got all of Jaxon's stuff in our van and we headed down to Snow College.
It was Tanner's birthday. He turned 15!
Here is Jaxon's college dorm!
Here they are plugging in Jaxon's charging cords.
Then we took Jaxon to get his birthday present. A cart full of food!
Picture of Jaxon by his dorm
This would have been a cute picture if I didn't have peach juice all over the selfie camera on my phone.
And then I could not control the tears any more. We had to leave my baby in that town in the middle of nowhere. And his phone wasn't working. So I could not call him or text him. That was hard.
We got his phone working the next day.
We got his phone working the next day.
We got home about 4 and we were tired.
We took Tanner out to eat for his birthday. We went to Hu Hut. Mongolian Barbeque.
It was good!
The next morning Tanner started high school. Amazing. How did that happen?
And just like that, summer is over.







































No comments:
Post a Comment