This is the Manti Pageant's last year.
No more pageants.
We decided that we had better go to it since the 3 younger had never seen a pageant.
We packed up and headed down to Manti.
The internet is where I get all of my information. It told me that we needed to get there really early. So we got there at 6:15. So we had more than 3 hours to hang out until it started. Here are some pictures of us hanging out.
The show was really nice. I enjoyed it. I remembered that I have seen it when I was 10ish, around 16, and during college. And now, with my family. The program was nice and I think it is exactly the same as it was those other years. Then we had a 2 hour drive home. It is a good thing we have Andre because I can not stay awake in a car at night.
Sunday was Fathers Day! We sure like our dad. Andre is the best. I could not wish for a better dad for these boys.
We had our traditional fathers day picture and it really does look like Andre is shrinking.
Then Andre wanted a picture that was different! So here it is... not the traditional fathers day picture.
Andre and I
And we can't forget Aunt Joey- She is pretty awesome too!














No comments:
Post a Comment