Thursday, June 13, 2019

Summer!

We have been looking for fun things to do this summer.  This is a different kind of summer because I am working. So, when I am off, I want to do something. Here are a few things...

We went to the South Jordan summer fair. 

After this, Tanner left and went to hang out with friends.

They had scales and tails there. You could hold or touch animals.





 Chase bought this cool metal thing.

We were waiting for a concert to start- Alex Boye. We were suspicious that it was going to rain so we got under the pavilion. Then it did rain. It poured! So we had a spot to sit while we waited it out.
 Alex won a two dollar bill at one of the booths. He was excited.

Face paint and selfies. It was really cold so we huddled together and listened to the concert.

Then there were fireworks.

I went to girls camp. Here I am explaining something to the girls.

Random pictures of around the fire




Then it started to pour down rain, so we moved the testimony meeting to the pavillion.

Here is our new bishop
and a lot of the girls

After working non stop and going to girls camp I was feeling bad that my kids are sitting at home and rotting their brains. So I tried to do a few things with them. Bowling




They did a "challenge" bowling game. they had to do different things like left handed, close eyes, etc... This was the final round and they had to do a lot of weird things.  



No comments: