Thursday, June 13, 2019

The Great Salt Lake

I had a day off of work!  So we all headed to the Great Salt Lake. 

And... Jaxon had the same day off of work. So that was awesome.

They are all looking at a lizard in this picture. 

And my sister Joanna came with us. 

The sun was bright so it was impossible to open eyes.
 So I gave up my idea of taking portraits. 


Landscape pictures... beautiful. 

We went on a little hike to egg island view. 



We saw a deer.

We went to the visitors center

Then we went to the "beach"

The lake is clear out there. 


Then you have to get past the gross flies. But they do not bother you. They are just disgusting.





Skipping rocks.





Chase put his bucket in a "cloud" in the lake and caught millions of brine shrimp in his bucket.

I am serious, millions. Every speck of white floating in there is a baby brine shrimp






It was gorgeous

Then it was a long walk back. 

We tried to see some bison but only saw one from a distance. 
Then we went home.

No comments: