Sunday, June 23, 2019

This week

Here are a few things that happened this week. 

I worked Monday and Tuesday afternoon. So that way, I can sleep in a little, make sure that kids get their jobs done, and maybe some phone calls, computer stuff, maybe a few errands.  Then when I get home at 7 I really am too tired to accomplish anything. My work is good for me. I am on my feet all day- I walk around and somedays I lift a lot of heavy boxes. This is all good for me- but I get tired. 

Wednesday I took the kids to Seven Peaks. We have passes this year so I know that I will be going a few more times. So this week I sat on a chair and read a book. This is a picture of my view. 

Dude, President Nelson is freakin amazing. I loved this book so much (Insights from a prophets life) that I read the whole thing that day. It was fantastic. It really lifted my spirits and encouraged me to do better. 
This was my view from my chair....

Then these guys would come talk to me for a minute and they became my view. 


I have not read a book forever- I can swim another time. 

Thursday Tanner went to youth conference and we cleaned out the garage. And when the garage is clean hockey is fun. Our hockey sticks are really little now. 

Science experiments were on my list to do with the younger kids. 
weird
But it turns out that Alex is toooo old for it so I was left with Chase and Johnny. We had a great time. 

Density



Alka seltzer lava lamp


more density


and crystals...


And fruit pizza! (is that a science? Who cares)

Youth Conference- They went to Moab.













And in other news...
This is the picture we took for Jaxon's mission papers. They are now turned in. 

In February or March, Jaxon's feet started to hurt. They still hurt a lot. We have been trying lots of things to help it not hurt so that he could get papers turned in. It is a little better and Jaxon is going to work less so he is not standing so much.

Everybody should pray for Jaxon's foot. Every day, all the time.
It needs it.

No comments: