Sunday, February 18, 2007
Meat
My sister- in- law has her own blog and she wrote the most amazing thing the other day. She wrote how she bought a huge amount of hamburger meat and in one sitting prepared 10 different meals for her family and froze it. I was in awe and tried it too. I only had 6 pounds of hamburger but I did my best to be like her! I ground two pounds with chopped onion and those can be for whatever- spaghetti, tacos, shepherds pie, etc… Then I made porcupine meatballs and froze those into two meals. Then I made our favorite meatloaf recipe and have those in the freezer. 6 meals waiting for me to use on a day that I don’t know what to make. Thank you La-La. (The name chosen by Jaxon for her when he was 2)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As I started reading, I was like "hmmm... I wonder which sister-in-law she's talking about?!"
I'm so glad you tried that. I do have some chicken ideas, I will get around to them soon-ish.... :)
--Minerva
Post a Comment