We have had a lot of fun with family in town. I wanted to share a fun picnic we had last Monday, when my brother, sister-in law and their fun boys came into town. It was great that their visit overlapped the visit of my sister Jill. So we had to go to one of our favorite places to play- Millcreek Canyon. Joey had a great activity for the boys. Tie a string to empty water bottles and the you can act like you are fishing. This kept the boys busy for hours. Of course Alex liked the whole throwing rocks off of a bridge thing. Chase just liked being held and being outside. All of our visiters have all gone home and we miss you already! For those who were not here but wish they could have been, here are some pictures to see.
Dad says I didnt realise that I had such a fun time. Seeing the pictures reminded me. What a fun day. and thanks for the pictures and the blogs you post.
2 comments:
That was such a fun day! I love our family. Thanks for writing your blog and keeping us up on what is going on in your life.
Dad says
I didnt realise that I had such a fun time. Seeing the pictures reminded me. What a fun day. and thanks for the pictures and the blogs you post.
Post a Comment