Thursday, July 10, 2008
Swimming
We have the best swimming lessons. Ever since I went looking for lessons when Jaxon was three we have been going to this particular pool. It is just a pool in someone's backyard. But they really teach the kids how to swim and they do a great job with the really young kids. We keep going even though we moved farther away and it is a pain to get there. I like to have my kids go to two- 2 week sessions. That way they remember what they learned last year and then improve during the next session. So we have been going to swimming lessons for 4 weeks now. It has been a pain but the kids love it. Here are some pictures of the boys swimming. When I was taking the pictures, they were mostly doing the breast stroke so their arms are not out of the water. It looks like they are just floating there. But they are really swimming. Also in one of the pictures Tanner looks like he is kneeling by the pool, but he is actually jumping in.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks cool. In more ways than one. I'd love to be in the pool with them today. Such good swimmers.
HOW CUTE! I think that is amazing that they can do all those tricks! You kids are adorable!
It is Sunday night and I am finally reading blogs. It is such a pleasure to read and see stuff I miss out on while you are so busy spending your life in a van. Thanks for the effort it makes me happy - Dad
That looks so fun!I am glad you clarified the kneeling/jumping pic, what a blast!
Post a Comment