He is so cute! I am glad that even though he is not yoru first, you are still getting pics of just him. I try to do that,but Hailey is still in oretty much every picture.
What a cutie and I loved the comments under the pictures. He has gotten to be a good canyan baby and loves the river. How nice that he has been old enough to enjoy all the summer things we have been doing.
3 comments:
yea for Chase! Thats great that he is so close! Plus- he is so cute! those a great pictures!
He is so cute! I am glad that even though he is not yoru first, you are still getting pics of just him. I try to do that,but Hailey is still in oretty much every picture.
What a cutie and I loved the comments under the pictures. He has gotten to be a good canyan baby and loves the river. How nice that he has been old enough to enjoy all the summer things we have been doing.
Post a Comment