Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day!

This is Jaxon on his first day of third grade! He started on July 28th. How did he get to be so old? He secretly enjoyed the first day even though he said he didn't.

Tanner's first day of Kindergarten was yesterday. He was so excited. He has a friend in his class which makes him happy.
Here is the Kindergarten class lined up for the bell. Look at the cute girl next to Tanner, she cried a lot. The three kids to the left of Tanner are in our ward. The neighbor gave Tanner this backpack and he was so excited to use it because it has wheels. I knew that it was too heavy and big, but let him try anyway. Today he asked for a new backpack.
This is Mrs McDougal, the teacher. Jaxon had her too, so I know what to expect. It didn't make it any easier sending him off though.
Alex had the first day of playgroup! It was a little group of two year olds in our ward. I had to take his picture too.
It was a drop your kids off kind of play group and he wasn't happy at first but then he loved it!Look at all the blond boys. It was Teddy Bear day.


4 comments:

Chelita said...

so cute!!! I cant believe how old they are getting either!
Thats funny about Tanner's bag! Mothers always know best huh!
Glad they enjoyed it!

Anonymous said...

I would always cry when the new kindergartners went to school. Even the years when I didn't have a kindergartner I would cry when they would line up at the bus. A big year for them and the start of many to come. Third grade for Jaxon. It was when Jeff was in third grade that our neighborhood moved to Midvalley school. He was not happy to leavce his friends. Janelle started first grade that year- talk about time flying!!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to say how cute Alex is and the rest of the 2 yr. olds. What a cute year- Happy or sad, they are adorable.

Cathryn said...

Great pictures! The first day of school is always so exciting!