Monday, August 11, 2008

Swimming!

Andre's family got together for a family party. We went to Cherry Hill. It was really fun for the kids to swim.

I have lots of pictures but none of us actually swimming. That is because we always needed to be in the water with the little kids- and cameras don't like water.

So, here are lots of pictures of all of us at lunch. There are 21 cousins (Chase being the youngest) and most of them were there. We missed everyone who couldn't be there. We have 7 people with birthdays in August so we had cake and icecream for everyone. Thanks for the party!







1 comment:

Michelle said...

First of all that party looked so fun, I am a bit jealous. I loved seeing the boys first day of school. THat makes me so nervous and I am not looking forward to that! To answer your question Dave started school today, it is an orientation week for the Business school and then next week is when classes officially start for the U. Hope all is going well with you and your family. I sitll want to get together for a Jamison get together!