Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chase Is One!

Tuesday was Chase's Birthday. I can't believe that he is one already.
He is so big, and fun, and into everything.
Because we transported the cake to the party,
I took a picture of the cake
before we put it into a car with lots of little boys.
(Just in case.)
Here are some pictures of the party. Pizza!
Not too sure about this cake thing...
Hmmmm. This isn't too bad.

Ya, I like this cake.
I am experimenting with a goatee- what do you think?
I like this so much that I am going to dump the cake and smash it down into the highchair.
Smash and throw-- whee!
Get me out of here! I am done!
Happy Birthday Chase!

5 comments:

Cathryn said...

Happy Birthday Chase!
Looks like a fun party with G&G Y. Great job on keeping the cake in one piece on trip over there. What a cute cake - nice work on the decorating!

Anonymous said...

Dad says
Really cute pictures Janelle, in fact so are you. It was a fun special day.

Anonymous said...

Chase is a great one year old. I can't believe that a year has gone by since he was born. Time flies when we are having fun!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun. What a cutie.

Jefferson said...

That is the most awesome cake EVER!