Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day in the life of Chase.

Chase is such a big boy now. His birthday is coming up next week. I wanted to show some of what he does all day. So I followed him around with our camera. Hopefully this shows you what a cutie he is.
Wake up!
Eat some breakfast (AKA smear some food all over yourself)Take a bath (someone needs a hair cut) Help mom clean the kitchen

Help mom clean the kitchen continued
Hurry! Lets go play.

Pulls up to a stand
Really gets into the toys.

Loves to "bop" to music.
Drools a lotLoves to open and close doors
Crawls all over the place.
He loves the closet (and opening the door)
He loves to get in the way of the TV (and push all the buttons, volume, channel, power).
We love Chase. He keeps us busy and happy.

2 comments:

Chelita said...

And I love Chase too! He is such a cutie and I find it amazing that he is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Cute Chase. I can't believe that he will be one year old in a couple of days!!! It seems like he was just born a couple of months ago.