
We went to go visit my dad yesterday. The boys made cute get well cards. He is doing better. He has had colitis since I was born and that was a lot of years ago. He finally had to have surgery to make it go away. He is doing well and the doctors say he can go home tomorrow.
We love you Dad and Grandpa!
3 comments:
Dad says
Seeing you guys that day sure made me feel better. I would have really liked to get up and go on a walk with them but you know how those hospital gowns are to short and skimpy. Oh well, soon enough I will be feeling like playing again. Dad and G-Pa
What a darling picture. I'm so glad that you could go and visit him there. I bet he loved the get well cards
Glad the surgery was AFTER Christmas. How is he doing now.
Post a Comment