Most of us ate 2-3 pancakes and saved the rest for later. This boy- Tanner loves breakfast. He loves everything if you can pour syrup on it. He was in his element. He does not usually eat a ton. But yesterday? He ate 5 and 1/2 pancakes and 2 slices of bacon. He tried to finish but he couldn't.
Also. Alex has a really loose tooth. He really wanted to lose it this weekend so he could show everyone at school. Well, I was working on Alex's scrap book this weekend and noticed that he GOT his first tooth on St Patricks day 2007. See my blog entry for that day:
http://janellesrandomrambling.blogspot.com/2007/03/new-addition.html
So then we had another reason to want it to come out on st patricks day. Unfortunately it did not come out yet. He was so cute walking around wiggling it and saying, "no pain, no gain."
Happy St. Pats!
P.S. I still struggle with this holiday. I like the green and the fun stuff. Why do we have to have MORE imaginary creatures that we have to perpetuate? I told Chase that some people believe in Leprechauns, but that we know they are just pretend. He said, "Ya, we can trick those people!"
1 comment:
Dude, the pancakes are AWESOME!! I'll have to do that sometime!
Post a Comment