Chase plays soccer.
This year he is on the desert dragon team. Or something like that.
It seems like the name keeps changing.
This year they are on big fields and they have huge goals, and they have a goalie.
Chase loves to play goalie.
Good save Chase!
But Chase is really really fast. Sometimes he gets that ball and takes it all the way to the goal.
See how he gets past all the defenders?
And almost makes a goal!
He does that all the time. He is great!
Here is another goalie save.
I think I have mentioned on this blog that I get really really stressed when my kids play goalie.
It is so stressful! But Chase blocked like 75 goals over the season. So I should not be stressed.
Here is another almost goal! Too bad that goalie was in the way.
Here are a few more pictures of times that Chase just charges down the field with the ball. He just needs to get that last step and get it in the goal.
Our last game was tonight October 30th. It seems like this season lasted forever. But Chase likes it and he keeps getting better and better. It is a good thing the season ended because it was freezing and dark tonight.
Goalie again tonight. He loves it.
This boy with the yellow shoes on the other team is in his class at school.
Go team!
What a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment