Alex is starting to be entertaining like his older brothers. Not in a good way, but in a weird way, just liek Jaxon and Tanner.
My sister has a dog named Daisy. Alex loves Daisy. He always says "duh" over and over when we see her. I don't know if it is for doggy or daisy- but either way. The other day we were playing with daisy and daisy licked Alex's hand. A few minutes later Alex turned and licked his dad on the nose. I think he was trying to copy daisy!
Today Alex is not using his hands to eat like he has done for 8 months. He sees the food on his tray or on my hand if I am handing it to him. He opens his month and tries to get it in there like a dog. It is really funny to watch him. We have not even seen Daisy for about a week. So I don't know if he is copying her, but he is being weird and it is funny!
3 comments:
It was so cute to see him the other day when daisy licked his hand and he smiled and stucj out his hand again.
That's very funny!
Dad says
Daisy does have a way of getting into everyones heart even if it is through the fingers
Post a Comment