Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Evil Fish

In a previous post I talked about our evil fish tormenting our poor defenceless snails. (Yes I realize that the snail shell is all a defence).

The other night when Tanner had a bad dream, I went into his room and stayed with him for a few minutes. I was a little afraid to look at what evil things the fish were doing this night. I realized that one of the snails was doing something weird so I went for a closer look. The snail was on one of the fish! I realized that the fish (Midnight) was dead and the snail was most likely eating it! We have evil snails too! I am going on the assumption that the fish died and the snail discovered it. But what if the snail killed the fish! Anything could happen in that tank of evil!

I have not mentioned this to the children. I don't know if they would be sad or not care. I will wait until I am ready to handle sad children. No they won't notice on their own. They don't look at the fish. It is like they are my fish. I feed them and watch them in the night.

No comments: