Chase eats solid food! Kind of. He liked it a lot the first day or two and not so much the last few days. We have only tried rice cereal. I am going to buy some other cereal varieties soon. I was feeding Chase some cereal tonight. He would not even let me put one bite in his mouth. He was just not interested. Usually I get a few bites in and then he decides that he is done. The problem with baby cereal is that you have to make it every time and you can't save it for the next meal. I make a very small amount but I usually throw most of it away twice a day.
I said to Andre that I should just make the cereal and throw it away- it would save me from cleaning up the baby. He said, "isn't that what we do every meal until they turn 7? We buy all this food, spend time making it and then we throw it away when they refuse it, or eat one bite... We should just buy the food and put it in the garbage can- that would save us a lot of time and stress." I could not stop laughing because of the truthfulness of the comment.
3 comments:
That would be a great way for me to lose weight. Buy the food and throw it away. Too bad I like to eat the food. M
I like that comment as well - PHUNNEE!
ha ha! That made me laugh because it's so true!
Post a Comment