What do you get when you have: cheese fondue, a cheeseball,

and multiple varieties of cheese, nicely labeled?

What do you get? Cheese Tasting Day!

So many things to dip and taste. It took forever to eat. Loved every bit.
Seriously a big deal around here. Jaxon said it was his favorite "holiday" besides Christmas and Easter..... and Halloween ..... and his birthday.
Random photos of us enjoying our meal.





Joey and Alex giving a toast to her buying her first home on that day! Yea!

And where was Chase during the festivities? Thank goodness he was asleep. He was a grouchy bear all afternoon and I was not looking forward to his antics during dinner. He fell asleep, hooray!

Of course we had cheesecake for dessert!

Yummy!
5 comments:
Very cheesey! I like the "glass" Alex used for the toast. The fun never ends at your house!
I so need to do this! I've said it before, I'll say it again:
funnest mom. Ever.
I loved cheese tasting day. I can't wait until next year!! Yummy
I love it!! So is this a real "holiday" or just something your family does? We definitely need a cheese tasting day at our house.
I love cheese!
Post a Comment