Sunday, June 12, 2011

Swimming Lessons

For seven years I have taken my kids to swimming lessons. I have always had a toddler to entertain during the hours of waiting for the kids. I have been looking forward to this year for ever. ALL the kids are in the same swimming lessons at the same time and same place. I can read a book! Yes, Jaxon is too old for these lessons, but I don't want to waste my time running all over the place.

Anyway, Here are some pictures of the first day...

Tanner





Jaxon, (He really wants to wear this swimming cap to make him go faster- OK)





Alex
Yes I cut his head of in this picture, but it makes me laugh, so I put it in.


Ring around the Rosy


This is my very favorite picture- flinging off of the slide. awesome that his feet are above his head!


Star fish float


Chase! (I have threatened him with his life that he is not to go potty in the pool.)
This is Mrs Adrian who is the best teacher for toddlers in the world! She will also be Chase's preschool teacher this fall.



Chase wearing goggles. I took them from him soon after this picture because they didn't fit. He just wanted to be like big brothers.

1 comment:

Joey said...

How fun! I love looking at pictures of you guys. I might have to watch swimming lessons with you sometime.