Ok, so a couple of weeks ago our computer crashed. It crashed hard. It was gone. We got it up but all of our stuff- pictures and documents were gone. It turns out that it was a malicious virus that attacked us. I don’t want to discuss how our anti-virus software did nothing and was pretty lame. So I won’t. Anyway, Andre’s friend from work went in and cleaned out our computer. He found the virus which was still there and he could see the IP address. It was from Vladivostok Russia. Thank you for ruining my week Russia. Why do people do that? There are plenty of useful things they can do on the computer. Why bother people they don’t even know? Evil comes in lots of ways I guess.
So my point of telling you this is that I lost one of my favorite posts. I wrote a really funny post about Chase and the things he says. I wrote it in Word because blogger is hard to write in. So I was just going to proof it and then post it to blogger. I am trying to recreate it but it is hard. I will probably do it in a few days. I also didn’t have a computer for a while and didn’t want to put anything on it until I was sure it was ready to be used. So… I have a lot of posts. I guess we have done a lot of things lately. So be sure to scroll down for a while.
Another lame thing was that I hadn’t backed up my pictures from this spring yet. So I am glad I had this blog so I could have some record of those events. I can’t print those pictures, but at least I can look at them. . It might not seem like it, but I don’t blog every picture I take. So there are some that I have no record of. I am most sad about Alex’s birthday pictures I always do a scrap book page for their birthdays, now I don’t have those pictures. So, back up your pictures!
My 3 younger boys were concerned about birds getting into our strawberries. They made these cute scarecrows and took the pictures themselves. Super cute!
5 comments:
Oh I'm so sorry about your computer! I hear ya on the evilness thing. Ticks me off.
Sorry you lost your pictures. So sad. Your strawberries are looking great! Help mine out?? I love that scarecrow!
LOVE that scarecrow. Pure awesomenoess! Sorry about the whole computer debachle...you know, I've had several, still not entirely over them!
The birds would never eat your stawberries with faces like that around. I'm sorry about your computer. If I have any pictures you don't have you are welcome to them. it reminds me of when you were born and the camera ate all the pictures we took of you the first few days. so we dressed you up in different outfits and took a lot of picturers when you were about 2 weeks old. It's a good thing we have digital pictures now and cameras can't eat the film, but we have evil people in Russia that want to erase them. You can't win.
LOL LOL LOL!!! I love the scarecrow!!! I can't stop laughing. Too cute!
I bet if your computer had faces like that, the Russians would stay away for sure!
Post a Comment