Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ward Campout

What is a better way to start the summer? Camping! Our ward had a campout at the same place they had Father-Son's campout so the boys were excited to show me all around.

Blogger never puts my pictures in the correct order, so I guess I will start with the sleeping pictures.

This is the perfect picture of Jaxon because it shows that his head is turning into barbeque chips.
Playing with friends.
Random foot picture. Who know why or how these exist? I do not.

We arrived at the campground 3 hours before anyone else. So we had tons of time to explore and play. Also, the next morning after everyone had gone, we went back to the favorite places.

This campground has large piles of dirt and gravel and random pieces of wood and metal. What a heaven for boys! So here are some pictures of their fun.











Happy Camping!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Lets go camping this summer!!!