Anyway, They have a day hike that helps us earn tons of badges. We went last Friday. Jaxon is in my den so that was really fun. At the campfire, the guy "tried" to light the fire and could not do it. So he got "T-N-T" out of his pocket and put it in the fire. The kids were SO excited. He lit a fuse that was about 2 feet long and there was that sparking fire that traveled along the fuse for about 2 minutes. I took pictures of the boys because it was so funny. They were so excited. The ending was anti-climatic but the waiting was so exciting. My boys are Jaxon in the middle and the 2 hat boys on either side of him. and then the 4 boys in the left corner of this picture.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Webelos Dayhike
I am the Webelos leader in our ward. Coming up on three years! Yep, I still like it. I hope to be the leader until Chase is finished with Webelos. That is 8 more years. Some days I hope for that. Other days...
Anyway, They have a day hike that helps us earn tons of badges. We went last Friday. Jaxon is in my den so that was really fun. At the campfire, the guy "tried" to light the fire and could not do it. So he got "T-N-T" out of his pocket and put it in the fire. The kids were SO excited. He lit a fuse that was about 2 feet long and there was that sparking fire that traveled along the fuse for about 2 minutes. I took pictures of the boys because it was so funny. They were so excited. The ending was anti-climatic but the waiting was so exciting. My boys are Jaxon in the middle and the 2 hat boys on either side of him. and then the 4 boys in the left corner of this picture.


Doing leather- always a favorite.

Earning the Geologist badge. 6 boys on the front row plus one that is hiding.
This is a leather picture out of order- I hate blogger.
Anyway, They have a day hike that helps us earn tons of badges. We went last Friday. Jaxon is in my den so that was really fun. At the campfire, the guy "tried" to light the fire and could not do it. So he got "T-N-T" out of his pocket and put it in the fire. The kids were SO excited. He lit a fuse that was about 2 feet long and there was that sparking fire that traveled along the fuse for about 2 minutes. I took pictures of the boys because it was so funny. They were so excited. The ending was anti-climatic but the waiting was so exciting. My boys are Jaxon in the middle and the 2 hat boys on either side of him. and then the 4 boys in the left corner of this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went to that activity with you last year or the year before. It was really fun. You are amazing!
Post a Comment